iTools 4 for iPhone is the best available alternative to iTunes as an iDevice manager for sharing data to and from your iPhone in a secure and efficient manner. iTools 4 allows you to transfer different types of files including images, videos, audios, PDF files, text documents, podcasts etc. between your iPhone and PC. The iTools 4 for iPhone is available for both Windows and Macintosh operating systems and is also compatible with the latest system update for iPhone, iOS 11.4. iTools 4 completes the same tasks that can be carried out via iTunes synchronization while neutralizing the risk of data loss that can occur with iTunes during the process making iTools 4 the superior and more preferred alternative in comparison.
iTools 4 for iPhone – Key Features.
- New backup and restore features to use with any kind of data including video, audio, and images.
- Data migration tool to share data between two or more iOS devices.
- Customize your ringtones with iTools 4 Ringtone Maker.
- Icon Manager Tool that helps to manage icons on your iPhone screen.
- File Manager Tool that is used to manage files and folders on your iDevice.
- Import and remove images from your iPhone with Image export and import tool.
- Set up iPhone screen on desktop PC with iTools AirPlayer.
Why choose iTools 4 for iPhone?
As mentioned previously iTools 4 for iPhone comes fully equipped with tons of great features, all of which are present to male managing your iDevice easier. Here are some of the less prominent, but nevertheless equally important aspects of iTools that you should know.
- iTools 4 for iPhone is completely free application and is available for both Windows and Mac.
- It is the best iDevice managing tool available to date.
- You don’t need to jailbreak your iPhone to get iTools 4.
- The simple user-friendly interfaces and systematic navigation controls are a definite plus point.
- Takes up less power consumption on RAM and the memory management.
- No data loss during transfers as is the case for iTunes.
- Having iTools 4 for iPhone can make it easier to set up the iOS 11.4 system update.
Getting iTools 4 for iPhone on your device.
When installing iTools on to your device you must first make sure that your PC and iPhone meet the following requirements in order to avoid compatibility issues.
System and Hardware requirements for PC:
OS: Windows (32 bit & 64 bit) 8.1/8/7/10/Vista OR Mac- OS X 10.8 and above
CPU: 750MHz AMD, Intel
RAM: 256 MB or above.
Disk Space: 40MB
Compatible iPhone models:
iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone X
If your devices all meet the given compatibility requirements, you can now move on to installing iTools 4 for iPhone on your device. Here are some basic instructions you can follow to complete the installation process.
Step 1: Download iTools 4 from the official iTools website.
Step 2: Install the application and run iTools 4 on your PC.
Step 3: Connect your iPhone to your PC using a proper USB cable and wait for iTools to recognize your device. Once the process is complete you are good to go!
iTools 4 for iPhone is developed and distributed by ThinkSky Technology and its latest version was publicly released in July 2017.