Jailbreaking your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch is the best thing to do if you want to take the control over your iDevice. Although Apple gives the best features to your iDevices, still there are more developed features outside the Apple frame. To get those beneficial features to your iDevice, which the Apple is unwilling to provide you, you have to jailbreak your device and if you’re using an iOS 9.3.5 running iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, Phoenix Jailbreak is the way you can jailbreak your device.
You might know the process of jailbreaking but, for the ones those who don’t know about jailbreak, it is the process of gaining higher modification abilities to your iOS device by accessing the system files. Jailbreak might sound horrible but, if you’re aware of its benefits, the jailbreak will be your favorite thing to perform on your iDevice. In fact, jailbreak lets you get the special third-party applications, themes, tweaks, and lots more from Cydia store and each one of them adds more customization to your iDevice. Plus, you’ll get the chance to remove all the unwanted apps from your device once and for all.
What is Phoenix Jailbreak?
Phoenix Jailbreak is a powerful jailbreak tool which was developed by the famous hackers of Siguza and tihmstar on the 06the August 2017. The developers Luca Todesco, mbazaliy, and jk9357 contributed to developing this jailbreak tool in the meantime. Any iPhone, iPad or iPod touch user who has a 32-bit device running on iOS 9.3.5 can use Phoenix Jailbreak tool to get the administrator privileges to your device.
The Phoenix Jailbreak is a semi-untethered jailbreak tool, which means it gets disabled every time you restart your device. That means you have to re-run the jailbreak on your device in every time you reboot it.
All you need to know about Phoenix Jailbreak
- Phoenix Jailbreak is only compatible with 32-bit iPhones, iPads or iPod touches.
- This jailbreak version is a semi-untethered type one, so you need to re-jailbreak your device in everytime you reboot the device.
- This is compatible with iOS 9.3.5 firmware only.
- You’ll need the Cydia Impactor tool to sideload the IPA files.
- Phoenix Jailbreak will install the Cydia after jailbreaking your device.
- You’re allowed to install Mixtape Player.
Compatible devices with Phoenix Jailbreak
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5C
- iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2
- iPad Mini
- iPod Touch 5
Benefits of Phoenix Jailbreak
- You can install third-party applications and enhance the device performance in numerous ways.
- There are special apps, tweaks, add-ons, extensions available in Cydia which are only compatible with jailbroken devices, so you can get those free of charge for your jailbroken device.
- You can customize your device’s look with the newest themes.
- Phoenix Jailbreak allows you to boost your device’s battery life performance.
- Some buyers are willing to spend more money on jailbroken devices, so you can earn more money from reselling your device.
- You can get away from the annoying apps on your device.
- You can use advanced versions of the games.
- The apps you purchased in different ways are completely free for the jailbroken devices.
- You don’t need a computer or Apple ID to perform Phoenix Jailbreak.