All the iPhones, iPads and iPod touches running on iOS 10.2.1 can now jailbreak the device with Saigon Jailbreak. After the public release of iOS 10.2 jailbreak people were curious about the next jailbreak version and now Saigon Jailbreak is available in public as the next jailbreak version. We’re recorded that people have successfully jailbroken their device with Saigon tool so here we’re going to talk all about Saigon Jailbreak iOS 10.2.1.
What is Jailbreak and Why Jailbreak?
People have used to jailbreak their iDevices to gain the beneficial outcomes of the jailbroken devices. In fact, jailbreaking is the way you can throw away manufacturer restrictions and finally get the control of your iDevice to your hands. By jailbreaking your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch you can install the third-party apps, tweaks, extensions, themes that perform a variety of beneficial tasks on your iDevice. And also, you can remove the unwanted apps from your device and free some space for other important applications.
What is Saigon Jailbreak?
Saigon Jailbreak is the jailbreak tool capable of jailbreaking the iOS 10.2.1 version. The developer behind this powerful tool is Abraham Masri and he has used the Siguza’s new v0rtex exploit to develop this tool. He has used the same vulnerability that Ian Beer used to iOS 11 and v0rtex for iOS 10 have replaced the ziVA, the kernel amusement behind the Saigon Jailbreak.
How does Saigon Jailbreak work?
- It automatically runs the Ian Beer’s triple_fetch exploit once you press the jailbreak button.
- Then the triple_fetch passes the privileged port to ziVA exploit of Adam Donenfeld. Then it will connect to the buggy driver for sandbox escape.
- As soon as the sandbox escape is in place, the tool will run the KPP bypass of extra_recipe.
- You’ll get Cydia on your device’s Home Screen if the KPP bypass has succeeded.
- If any case the process fails, you have to reboot the device and try again.
Compatibility of Saigon Jailbreak
The AppleAVEH7 driver is only compatible with the 64-bit devices. If your device uses a different driver, you will need to apply your own patch manually. And here is the compatible devices with Saigon Jailbreak.
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Pro
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 4
- iPod touch 6
Requirements to Saigon Jailbreak
- An iPhone, iPad or iPod touch included in the above list
- Your iDevice must run on iOS 10.2.1
- A Windows, macOS or Linux computer
- Cydia Impactor tool
- An active internet connection
How to jailbreak with Saigon Jailbreak
- Download the .ipa file of the jailbreak tool and Cydia Impactor tool
- Connect your device after opening the Cydia Impactor
- Now bring the Saigon.ipa file onto Cydia Impactor windows by dragging the file
- Enter the username and password of your Apple ID
- Navigate Settings > General > Profiles and Device Management
- Then select Trust the new certificate and open Saigon
- Tap the Jailbreak button to jailbreak your device and you’re done.