Finally, Released The Most Awaited Jailbreak iOS 11
Introducing Electra For iOS 11.0-11.1.2
The eleventh major version of Apple iOS, the iOS 11 was released last year September 19th. Thereafter, many jailbreak developer teams struggled to develop jailbreak iOS 11, though they couldn’t reach the destination. And now, in a time period, where the jailbreak fans think the jailbreak is dead, Electra for iOS 11.0-11.1.2 has come up on stage. This surprisingly came out as a demonstration and now the developer CoolStar has been able to finally release the stable version of Electra for iOS 11.0-11.1.2 to the public.
A Word About Jailbreak
Jailbreaking an Apple device means accessing the iOS system files by neglecting the manufacturer restrictions. Jailbreak is a process which needs to be performed via a jailbreak tool such as Pangu, Electra, TaiG, or Yalu. And once you jailbreak the device, you get the superuser ability to install third-party applications and remove unwanted stuff from the device. If you are using any of iOS 11.0-11.1.2 iPhone, iPad or iPod touch you can use Electra as the jailbreak tool as now it has released to the public.
Briefly About Electra For iOS 11.0-11.1.2
- Electra jailbreak is compatible with iOS 11, iOS 11.0.1, iOS 11.0.2, iOS 11.0.3, iOS 11.1, iOS 11.1.1, and iOS 11.1.2.
- Electra is not yet compatible with the recently released iOS 11.2 or iOS 11.2.1.
- All the iOS 11 supported iPhones which are iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s are compatible with Electra jailbreak.
- The later iPad versions are also good with Electra jailbreak. I.e. 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 2nd generation 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 1st generation 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad.
- Speaking of which the iPod compatibility, it is only compatible with the iPod touch 6th Generation devices.
More About Electra For iOS 11.0-11.1.2
Electra is a semi-untethered jailbreak tool compatible with all 64-bit devices running on iOS 11-11.1.2. This is somewhat a different jailbreak tool which is called KPP-less jailbreak, which means it is not tampering with iOS KPP security measure. Because of this jailbreak version is a semi-untethered one, you have to re-install the jailbreak app via Cydia Impactor in every 7 days a time. Electra for iOS 11.0-11.1.2 is developed with the help of Ian Beer’s tfp0 exploit but, Apple patched that in the iOS 11.2. Therefore, the CoolStar couldn’t expand the Electra compatibility to any iOS 11.2.x version yet.
How To Use Electra For iOS 11.0-11.1.2?
- Download the latest version of Electra jailbreak and Cydia Impactor files relevant to your device.
- Connect your iDevice to the computer and launch Cydia Impactor on the computer. Now drag and move the Electra jailbreak IPA file to its user interface.
- Enter the Apple ID and password, then wait until Cydia Impactor sideloads the signed app on the device.
- Now launch the settings app and go to Settings > General > Profile(s) & Device Management.
- Use your Apple ID to tap on the entry under developer app. And then tap on the Trust button.
- Now launch the Electra jailbreak app and hit the Jailbreak button to start processing the jailbreak.
- It will take some time to complete the process and you are done with the Electra for iOS 11.0-11.1.2 after all.