BRIEFLY ABOUT THE LATEST iOS 11.1 VERSION
The Apple Company has made an announcement of their latest iOS version. And they will be releasing the latest version to the public soon. So now the Apple Company is releasing beta versions to the public and if you are a registered beta tester, then you can now download and install the latest iOS 11.1 beta version on your iPhone/ iPad/ iPod Touch device. And now let’s have a look on the latest features of iOS 11.1 version. And according to some websites here are them,
- All new amazing emoji characters
- 3D touch multi-tasking are back
- Bug fixes in home screen
- Security updates
CURRENT STATUS OF CYDIA DOWNLOAD iOS 11.1
With the latest iOS version, all the cydia fans are now looking for any update about Cydia. And as we know that it is very necessary to update these two (iOS and Cydia) together. Which means if a new iOS version releases to the market, then Cydia app also should be updated in order to support the latest iOS version. Otherwise you won’t be able to use the Cydia app on iOS. So that simply means Cydia app must update to Cydia Download iOS 11.1. But unfortunately we are not that lucky enough yet. As our knowledge it is important to jailbreak the device before Cydia download on your iPhone. And currently we are not allowed to install this Cydia version because of not having a proper Jailbreak version for iOS 11.1.
The final Cydia app was released for iOS 9.3.3 and since then the jailbreakers have failed to release a complete jailbreak version to the public. And that is why we are still not allowed to get the latest Cydia Download iOS 11.1 update on our devices. We can surely say that it won’t happen in the near future because the jailbreakers will definitely take some more time to develop the proper and complete Cydia application for iOS 11.1.
BASIC STEPS TO FOLLOW – CYDIA DOWNLOAD iOS 11.1
- Make a backup of your device
- Turn off Find my iPhone
- Turn off Passcode and Touch ID
- Activate the Airplane mode on your iPhone
- Download the latest Jailbreak iOS 11.1 version and update all the required drives
- Follow true instructions to jailbreak your device properly
- Now take a suitable USB cable and connect the iPhone to PC
- Open up the Cydia Download iOS 11.1 app that have been automatically installed on your device
- Now you will be asked to set a user in the user account
- Set yourself as the user
- Then upgrade the Cydia app as complete upgrade
- Once you completed all these instructions, you are all set to start using the latest Cydia Download iOS 11.1 app on your iPhone
CREDITS TO THE DEVELOPER
Cydia application was created by the famous jailbreaker called Mr. Jay Freeman. He is known as the father of Jailbreaking too. So should be very grateful to him for creating this amazing app for all the iOS users. And we must mention that Freeman has also created Cydia Impactor and Cydia Extender tools for iOS users. Considering these things, it is clear that Freeman is very famous all over the world. And that is why people know him as SauriK.